“Emo” is one of the words that commonly infested us. Day in day out, they just know which dark corners we might be hiding in. Just these few weeks, emotions really visited the theme park when roller coaster right is not the only fun rides they took, more dramatically, the vertical fall challenge. Taking a step back, is it because of maturity that one gets into an emotional turbulent, or is it festive seasons are round the corners? Strange but true, Christmas are suppose to be merry and new year is suppose to be happy… yet, in another part where of an individual heart, it the merry and happy turns to miserable and horror.
Enough of all the analyst and zoom into the primitive remedy for heart ache by the ecological infrastructure approach…
- The Earth does not turn for you, it turns for itself… (Making ourselves happy is a choice, not a destiny)
- When there is night time, there will be dawn break… (End of the tunnel, there will always be sky)
- Law of thermodynamics, energy cannot be destroyed… (Channel your negative thoughts to something positive)
- Building after building, competition of height only leads to unstable structure… (Be complacent)
- Wave is strong, going against it will only lead to drown… (Let nature flow)
- Phones are meant to ring, only it’s not ringing now… (Timing, be patient and it will be your turn soon)
- Mouth is created to ask… (fundamental question, are you happy now… if no, then what you want… follow by what to do… then the nike slogan, JUST DO IT)
- Stars are beautiful, one just need to lift his head to appreciate them… (Look at the beautiful side)
- Pants always come in pair… (Nobody is born alone)
- River may flow to dark corners, but it will lead to the sea no matter what, meanwhile, the sky is always above it… (God has his doing and his plan)
So, when one picked up a dirty coin on the floor, it just depends on whether the value of the coin should outshine its soiled appearance. The choice is yours.
Cause we are given a heart and a brain.