Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dirty happy or just happy?


During this holiday, I choose to go to one of the nicest beach resort, where by the level of commercial infrastructure has yet to be fully developed yet, Krabi. It was really enchanted with the break-taking view and filled with warm and sweet natives where being there is very much like in the movie, "The Beach", which as a matter of fact, filmed there.


Being a typical lazy tourist who just wanted to be brainless, I joined a one day tour to Phi Phi Island. Beyond all the nice beach, great sun etc, I am really drained and tired. By the time it was noon, sand was all over me and being well marinated with sea salt! lol... tons of complaint come from me during lunch. However, when I finally settled down and take a look around, a Thai girl was engaging in a chat with my tour guide, amazingly having fun with a piece of paper (Don't ask me why but really till now I have no idea! LOL). It set me thinking, does the place we living in really created the person we are?


They can find joy in these simple gesture while to us, having sand on my butt is a pain in the ass. Sometime life could be really simple and guess one are just too used to his/her lifestyle that the vision of joy is blurred. It makes no sense to us now to blame it on the fact that we are brought up in a city but back to square one, what are we looking for? They may be earning like just a hundreds dollars for a month but life still goes on... Well, so does quality of life defers in our habitat? Personally, it is just how much we want ourselves to be happy.


A light breeze could be priceless upon a hot sunny day. Don't take things for granted. I learnt that from a sweetest person who left a foot print on my beach. I'm sorry.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XMAIOvJgQ&feature=related

    lyrics and music can be very simple to make one smile also ^^

    ReplyDelete