Thursday, June 4, 2009

Definition of being NICE...


"But it wasn't the fact that she was immature or what and she is nice to me..." Sound extremely familiar to me... Yesterday night, while I was driving back, my University buddy called me. He needed a listening ear about his problematic relationship.


The phrase, "she is nice to me" strike me hard as I recalled that was one of the reason where it blind the logical me and petrol up the emotional me in most of my relationship. Words of wisdom from my good friend who are still stuck in Utah, the place with thousands of mountains, once said to me, that it is just so me to say that his person is nice and that person is nice etc. But what is really nice?


The word "nice" has been widely used that the significance has never been felt. Does buying a Gucci wallet for you define that person to be nice to you? Or is it when that person bring you out on a holiday makes him/her the best person in the world?


After playing the wild goose chase and knocking myself against the odds, bleeding profusely alone during my last battle with the highly anticipating love, i woke up from my idea... Nice to you should be a value coming from the heart, not thru the pocket. When a person is nice to you, he/she should empathize with you and having sweet gesture to relief you from tension. Walking into the room quietly when that person knows that you are sleeping, scratching your back when it is extremely itchy or just going to the temple to pray for your well-being when you are stress out. All these are just some actions that to most is negligible. However, it has to be triggered internally.


Personally, nice is a priority. A priority where you place another person before you. Conversely, it is so abstract that it can never be quantified.

3 comments:

  1. I agree that nice should be a value coming from the heart, but a gucci wallet helps to make it tangible measurement :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I more cheapskate la. A Braun Buffel wallet will suffice. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faint faint... but you guys are really my good friend and i do know that both of you will shower me with hearty value then wallety value... LOL

    ReplyDelete